Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Another guitar amplifier

Status
Not open for further replies.

gres

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points

This subject is very popular lately. Two months ago one of my friend have bought a guitar . unfortunately he have spent all money, and didin’t have for vacuum tube amplifier, so he ‘ve bought some transistors – ble. Because I made some “lamps”construction he called me. After had checked some diagrams I decided to based project on Marshal. After a few fails, finally construction was ready for tests. Power cables will be in isolation, as soon as I get one. System consist 2 inputs with gain regulation (each), one common tone and volume regulation. Fx loop, headphones output 16 ohm independence from headphones output in speakers, secured by 8,2 ohm 5W resistor. System is 2x 12AX7 + EL84 SE, working point set for A class, Ra=10k because of heaphones output – series connection to winding 1-2 and 7-8 in TG 5-53. Anodes powered, that can be turn on by different button with backlight( orange). Condensers uncharged at amplifier of anodes voltage is thanks to bulb and is indicate by softly wane of backlight.
Original text comes from https://www.elektroda.pl/rtvforum/topic1530951.html

Status
Not open for further replies.