Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

+ 100 Points- Quary in WiMAX model.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jinal patel

Full Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear all
I am in urgent need to solove the quary in wimax MIMO-OFDM mode.
In this model, after running the program, 1 is to be entered for including the MIMO and O for single input single output system.

How ever my qaury is in both the cases, with same parameter (i.e. channel bandwidth, SNR etc), i am getting the same BER.
Ideally using MIMO-Alamouti configuration, the BER should be reduced.
I want to know how i can achive the lower Bit Error Rate using MIMO configuration in this model only. or which parameter(s) i have to set for comparing the BER performance of MIMO and SISO i.e by entering 0 and 1 in this model.

I have run this model many times and in each configuration i am getting the same bit error rate for MIMO and SISO configuration. i donot know why....

Kindly give me replay as soon as possible.

Hi,

You may use this model; it is wonderful.

Good Luck!

This model is given in MATLAB-2009 help. As a demo model.
I am analyzing the model which is given in MATH work that i have attached..

Use 2 uncorrelated noise sources (set properly random generator) for both chanels.

Please specify the noise sources or Which Random Generator?
Tell which parameter should be changed?

Status
Not open for further replies.