Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Low power design using UPF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramya Narayanaswamy

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,
I am using Synopsys toolchain: both front end and back-end with UPF for low power specification. I am currently using 90nm library with the library having special cells for low power design. The library cells have power ground pins specified. Special cells like always-on and switch have internal_power and backup_power pins besides the default primary_power. Some of my logic is synthesized to always-on blocks implicitly. While I do back-end design, I get an error about missing power connections to these backup and internal_power. I am not sure of how to include the power connectivity of back_up and internal_power in UPF. The primary power and ground net connects are working good in UPF. Kindly help me in solving this issue.

Regards,
Ramya

Hi

In synopsys tool chain use MVSIM+VCS

tnx

Hi,

I'm trying to use of mvsim+vcs/modelsim for simulating a multi voltage design, but I have a problem. I don't know how can I porduce test cases for coverage data bases,are those different frome what we write in testbench??

Thanks

Hi everybody,

Has anybody used mvsim? could anybody help me to use of synopsys tool?
Thanks,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back