Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

what is this 4 diodes circuit called?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rockyou

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
here is the image i upload,i dont know what it call,i want to study this circuit,but dont know how,i know it is just a diodes characteristic,but some how im still not understand.
88_1268073486.jpg

I think it's a rectifier circute.

A bridge rectifier
--
Amr Ali

well,i actually study the diode bridge,but counldnt really help me understand it.
actually the circuit is supply by the 15V crossing 51k resistor.

50_1268120314.jpg

Hi, the 15k resistor is used to limit the current flow into the bridge rectifier circute,normaly IN4148 are mostly used in a signal applications due to it's power rating.

Hi rockyou,
It seems a bridge for low current charging for the double battery, but?
Can you give more knowed from the rest of your circuits pls?
Its not 100% sure; can be only a random effect :-(..
K.

Added after 2 minutes:

kabiru said:
...the 15k resistor is used to limit the current flow into the bridge rectifier circute,...
Yes, but they are 51 KOhms, the current will be realy limited to=max ~0.3 mA :)...
K.

it is actually converting the triangle wave to sine wave.
but i want to study the 4 diodes part,which i think is main factor to shape the triangle waveform,here is my circuit.

Added after 2 minutes:

kabiru said:
Hi, the 15k resistor is used to limit the current flow into the bridge rectifier circute,normaly IN4148 are mostly used in a signal applications due to it's power rating.

ya,i know limiting the current flow to the birdge,but why choosing the 51k value resistor?why cant choose other value?

@ rockyou,
It will be more simple us if you will give "not a guess queston pls", but your full info from begining...
Yea, these is a clipper/distorter (as you said; triangle-sinus converter) the ~0.3mA is for working characteristics/point setting needed, pls check diodes datasheet...
K.

akshay_d_2006 said:
It is called as the Wheatstone's Bridge[/b][/quote

na,,,,, its a rectifier bridge. wheatstone is resistor circuit!!!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back