Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

any mathematical model of the global warming

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrWhoF

Advanced Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Do you know of any mathematical model of the global warming, can one proove it to be right or wrong that way.
:?:

!

I was briefly interested in this myself,

just the simple model which is the temperature trends, I think this is doable by the average joe programmer, you just need the DATA!!!!

thats the problem, some countries have freely available archive of temperature data,
but even then its not all,
and it adds ups to GBytes of downloads,
other countries you must PAY, they say so they can get some return on
their resources, like WTF ? those countries spend Billions in social welfare, whats the pecuniary return on that !!@#?

then what data there is is just so disorganised, different countries - different data templates, different year periods - again different data templates.

Actually I'm very relieved that Copenhagen was such a washout, countries were thinking of spending billions and billions of $ (and where does that come from? TAX you and me) based on such dis-organised data..
Maybe now they may start fixing this, and to be believable I would wish the data and models be opened sourced.

Google "climategate"

DrWhoF

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Re: Model of global warming

First of all, this whole process of gathering scientific evidence and formulating balanced hypothesis has been stolen by arseholes such as Al Gore and the IPCC and many, many others who claim to be scientist and who displayed scandalously anti-scientific behaviour in handling of this matter ..

Secondly, at this stage, obtaining unbiased data on long- and/or short-term temperature trends may be extremely difficult – there is no clarity in this matter ..

I’ll be very interested in the progress of your efforts to create a model that could help making arguments explicit and then trying to find where one could be in error – that is the standard for all parties to all serious debates ..

Rgds,
IanP

DrWhoF

Model of global warming

T(t[i+1])=T(t)+K*rand(-1,1);
:)

T - temperature
t -time
K - Kovalsky coefficient

rand: random function scaled between -1 and 1

// Explanation: Temperature in next year depends on last year and varies according to the variable with scale factor K. :D

Filip said:
T(t[i+1])=T(t)+K*rand(-1,1);
:)

Writing a nonsense equation requires a sense of humor ..
:D

DrWhoF

Goto:
http://www.copenhagendiagnosis.org/press.html
and download Full report ..
Inside you will find modeling references ..

I wonder, if you use the same modeling process, will your results be similar, i.e. will the sea levels rise by 1m by the end of this century, or only by 0.25m – as it is currently measured by NASA satellites (no modeling – just measurement) ..

Rgds,
IanP
:D

DrWhoF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back