Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need help on autodial for motion sensor alarm system !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

thedarkness3300

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello guys, i've got no idea to get which auto dial and microcontroller schematic for my PIR motion sensor alarm system circuit. I need to connect a microcontroller to the relay and auto dial . Which microcontroller and auto dial circuit should i use ? i'm very confuse . i've got an idea by using the microcontroller connect to a phone to make an auto dial . where should i get the schematic diagram and everything ?! its very hard to google it !! please help !

What kind of phones do you want to use? Landline or Cell phone?
If cell phone, what is the model of the phone?

Re: Need help on autodial for motion sensor alarm system !!!

im using cellphone nokia 3310, i really need help for the schematic diagram of microcontroller and auto dialer, cause i really cant find anything on the internet, i really need help here please...

Re: Need help on autodial for motion sensor alarm system !!!

Please... can you all guide me on how to do this project .. really thanks alot !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back