Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

microcontroller PIC 16F877A

Status
Not open for further replies.

car

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi, I'm new in learning micro controller using C language

I'm in planing make a project which I was required to heat oven from low temperature into high temperature for constant a while and then put low temperature at the end of time using software of PIC 16F877A. At the same time I'am need to display the graph of temperature by detect the temperature using sensors (LM35DZ) to measure the temperature inside each of oven.

I must alert and cleaver in adjust the temperature to make sure the to bake the brick with effectively to avoid from cracking.

Can anyone help me how to start this project, give the fully schematic and code of C language. Now I'm already finished the hardware of project but for the software are not in progress. tq:cry:cry:

Can you share your schematic?
--
Amr Ali

sorry,,my hardware and software did not finish because i don't know how to start...actually my mechanical part of project had already finished..anyone have schematic idea want to share? please

Status
Not open for further replies.