Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Matlab code for genetic algorithm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Genetic Algorithm using using matlab

i can help anything related to genetic algorithm. feel free to ask.

Mahmud

Hi
I would like to ask your help on using genetic algorithms for a classification problem and how to use genetic algorithms to find optimal neural network architecture and how can I do this in Matlab.

Thank You

Re: MATLAB CODE FOR GENETIC ALGORITHM

Hi. I need help coding for Genetic algorithm in Matlab for University course timetabling.
despite the topic, iv made it constrained to a very simple straightforward representation.
my only problem is coding in matlab. do respond if u r available and interested.
Thank you for your valuable time.

Mahmud

Ok everybody
Hi
this is some matlab code about GA, PSO and Ant Colony.
I hope so useful for all of you.
any question ?

Attachments

• Ants Colony -TSP.zip
    2.7 KB · Views: 279
  • Binary PSO.zip
    344.2 KB · Views: 235
  • ga_approx.zip
    8.4 KB · Views: 262
  • Particle Swarm Optimization Toolbox.zip
    749.8 KB · Views: 293
  • TSP Full.zip
    5.3 KB · Views: 225
  • Tsp With Roulette.zip
    999 bytes · Views: 247

Hi,

I need your help for coding of genetic algorithm for optimal power flow for my thesis work. please help me.

---------- Post added at 11:20 ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 ----------

hi,

can you please help me in coding for optimal power flow using genetic algorithm.
i need it urgently for my thesis work. please help!!
thanks in advance..

Dear sir ,I am pursuing Ph.D in GITAM University,I may require some codes related with Neural networks optimized by Genetic algorithm

B.KISHORE

Hi,
Can anyone help me with the MATLAB code for genetic algorithm?
I am having some difficulty about it.
I will greatly appreciate any help.

Thanks.

hi sir i want matlab codes for transmission planning using genetic algorithm.

- - - Updated - - -

i want matlab codes for transmission planning using genetic algorithm

Hi Practical Genetic Algorithms Randy L. Haupt, Sue Ellen Haupt in this book the matlab codes are there

MODERATOR ACTION: ebook Link is removed. Do not upload any copyrighted materials without permission

**broken link removed**

Mahmud

hi ,
iam a fresher to matlab and i read the paper published by mr. Mohammed AF AL husainy on genetic algorithm .i dnt know matlab at all and i hav to submit its code within 2 days. i wanted you to help me with the code for the value of R1 and R2 values published in the paper .

plz help me

my email id : 2666149@gmail.com

Mahmud

hi..
thanks for your posting. i need a matlab code of genetic algorithm for my project work.
i want to do image segmentation using genetic algorithm.
can u help me?
my emai id is dineshkumarmaru@gmail.com

thanks and regard
waiting for your reply

hello can you help me with some code for timetabling algorithm using genetic algorithm in matlab

Dear Mahmud

thanks for offering your help
i am Motaz i am trying to mix both Particle Swarm and genetic. Can you help me in this?

thanks

Hello, everybody

I use ¨Practical Genetic Algorithms - Randy L. Haupt, Sue Ellen Haupt¨, includes Matlab codes, introduction to GA, PSO, Ant System and some others heuristic Methods, also u can search for THE PRACTICAL HANDBOOK OFl GENETIC ALGORITHMS APPLICATIONES, i can´t put the links because are copyrights problems with edaboard.com

please PM me if u need some help.

I make my Eng Thesis using Optimization Techniques.

PSO(Particle Swarm Optimization)
GA(Genetic Algoritms)
Ant Colony Optimization

And recently include the EDA (Estimation of Distribution Algorithms ), there are a free toolbox for Matlab from Spanish PhD MATEDA

Best Regards

Hi could you help us with genetic algorithm coding for optimising tilt angle for solar panel in Matlab. or could you please suggest some useful links to learn genetic algorithm coding.

Hay everyone, I am currently working on a college assignment, it's about welding optimization using Genetic Algorithm.
you see, this GA is a new thing in my department (mechanical engineering), so i was confused how to start.
I managed to get a little hint from a locally published books.
By following the steps given by the book, I think I managed to make the GA optimization.
I do the calculations manually because the data used only a few, but the real task is to create a programming language from the earlier calculations.
My lecturer suggested me to use MATLAB, but I am confused because I never used this program before.
I get some GA code for MATLAB from the internet, but i have no idea how to use it because looks like the code is for different GA problem, and i dont
know how to modify the code.
So, I was wondering if anyone could help me give a clue how to make the MATLAB code for my GA problem.
I thank you for your concern, and I will wait for your response. Sorry for my bad english =)

here is my calculation:

Attachments

• Welding GA.doc
    1.3 MB · Views: 205

hello, could you give me a help to implement a PI regulator with genetic algorithms, I really can not optimize the parameters of the controller.
thank you in advance

josephinesaha20@gmail.comsir i am doing my project in image compression based on genetic algorithm but i don't know how to begin a coding so please send me any coding related to my project sir

Hello, everybody

I use ¨Practical Genetic Algorithms - Randy L. Haupt, Sue Ellen Haupt¨, includes Matlab codes, introduction to GA, PSO, Ant System and some others heuristic Methods, also u can search for THE PRACTICAL HANDBOOK OFl GENETIC ALGORITHMS APPLICATIONES, i can´t put the links because are copyrights problems with edaboard.com

please PM me if u need some help.

I make my Eng Thesis using Optimization Techniques.

PSO(Particle Swarm Optimization)
GA(Genetic Algoritms)
Ant Colony Optimization

And recently include the EDA (Estimation of Distribution Algorithms ), there are a free toolbox for Matlab from Spanish PhD MATEDA

Best Regards

hello friend!
I am begining to research on Ant Colony Optimization, can you give me some useful data and matlab codes!
Thank you very much!
this is my gmail pageplan33286@gmail.com

i need to do optimization of a steel truss in the aspects of shape topology and size optimizations using genetic algorithm ..
im really poor in codin and programin soo all this stuff in pretty hard for me ..
someone please giv me a code to do so .. need to submit in 2 days ..
someone please give a code ...

thank you for ur tym

i need to know how to classify the eeg data

pls help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back