Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

2.1 – Tonsil/Alphard/STX, TDA7294

Status
Not open for further replies.

gres

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
welcome

I would like to present my speaker columns 2+1. At the moment I don’t have 5.1 soundcard so I play with subwoofer plugged to REC OUT at amplifier. Device should be low budget but well playing with good kick and possibility high quality bass, middle and high tones.
Complete device :
- Computer
- Cassette deck Unitra ZRK m9108
- Radio tuner Universum AM/FM/LW stereo
Here they are:

Satellite columns are hand made. Column is 3 channel and has dimensions: 80x24x34 that gives 65l capacity. Plus 2 bassreflex 5cm each. Column consist high tones speaker – Tonsil GDWK 10/80/7 EX 8ohm, middle tones – Alphard ETP-1300 51, and low tones – Alphard LW80H81 I was surprised how nice it can play. I have no idea what is bass tune, but with 45Hz sound is still not bad. Also high tones speaker plays nice, only middletones is less effective.
Columns are powered by Technics SU-V7 with 2x24V transformer 160VA and TDA7294 stereo.
Subwoofer is based on speaker by STX. It has dimensions 50x30x34 that gives 51l, plus basreflex 11cm length and diameter at output 8cm, deeper 6,5cm. Subwoofer is based on STX GDN 25-100-8-SC. It has very low bass, much lower than Alphards in satellites, but it is also very sensitive and I’m afraid that with low frequently I might burn it. For example with bass I love you (bass test) membrane jumps very strong at 10% power. While playing music, it can goes with 35-40Hz. It’s powered by TDA7294 mono and it’s definitely enough. Stronger one could damage subwoofer. Power amp consist low pass filter.

original text comes from https://www.elektroda.pl/rtvforum/topic1441782.html?sid=ff430ae81c653f7c609fb003646f3b76

Status
Not open for further replies.