Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need Some Information to create account for IEEE Account

Status
Not open for further replies.

girih192002

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear All,

I would like to open online IEEE account. but, I am little bit confused after seeing lots of information on web pages.

Could you please let me know how to access all IEEE papers online. what are the charges or fees for Professionals and Engineering Student for one year.
Please let me know the details. thereby I can access all e-journal papers for IEEE.
I am located in India.

I will be thankful to you.

BUT membership doesn't give you free access to the papers - you will need to pay extra.

Keith.

keith1200rs said:
BUT membership doesn't give you free access to the papers - you will need to pay extra.

Keith.

I got your point. I have also gone through IEEE link. $35 is only due for subscription, right. then to browse papers from each category need to pay more ?

girih192002 said:
I got your point. I have also gone through IEEE link. $35 is only due for subscription, right. then to browse papers from each category need to pay more ?

Correct. I am not sure of the charges. I have been a member for years and am a member of the JSSC society which then gets me access to the JSSC papers, but not others. I decided it is was cheaper to join the relevant societies than pay a monthly fee to get access to all papers, but that may not be the case now - I haven't checked recently.

Keith.

Right, membership won't give you access to research papers.

You only get free printed & digital copy IEEE Spectrum and Potential.

keith1200rs said:
girih192002 said:

Correct. I am not sure of the charges. I have been a member for years and am a member of the JSSC society which then gets me access to the JSSC papers, but not others. I decided it is was cheaper to join the relevant societies than pay a monthly fee to get access to all papers, but that may not be the case now - I haven't checked recently.

Keith.

Hi Keith,
You are right. As analog Folk i also need only JSSC paper and IEEE transaction on Circuit Design. but, it also needed membership and charges for IEEE JSSC. Tell me if i am wrong ?

Keith please give me rough idea...!!

JSSC membership costs $22 extra I think, without a printed copy of the magazine (you can read it online anyway) That gets you access to all the JSSC papers I think. Also, membership gets you a huge discount on the 2 DVDs of all papers back to 1966 - well worthwhile for quick searching and ready access.

Keith.

Added after 47 minutes:

Woops, I keep calling it JSSC - that is the title of the magazine. The SSC (Solid-state Circuits) Society is the proper name.

By the way, the SSC Society is for IC design. If you are not designing ICs you may want a different one.

By the way, I don't know if it's just me, but I find the IEEE website is awful. I can never find anything on it. The other day I was looking for a book and it took ages to find the IEEE shop. I just tried to find out how much it costs to access the Digital Library and I cannot find it anywhere!

Keith.

Keith, thanks for your information. Keith you need to look for paper with correct keywords.

anyway thanks a lot !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back