Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ECG using matlab - help with FFT

Status
Not open for further replies.

amgc

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
ECG using matlab

I got the samples of various arrhythmias and i took the fft of it using matlab.. Its found to be different... The dominent frequencies are found to be varying for various arrhythemia which i understood while plotting its abs value... Is it possible to extract those dominent frequencies??? that is frquency with max value...

Its easy. u should know the sampling rate of the signal. Then you can create a frequency vector like F=linspace(0,1,number of data points/2)*Nyqusit_limit . So find the index of the point in your FT with maximum value( which is your highest frequency) and look the value of F with the same index. So at last u will get the frequency value.

Re: ECG using matlab

I got the samples of various arrhythmias and i took the fft of it using matlab.. Its found to be different... The dominent frequencies are found to be varying for various arrhythemia which i understood while plotting its abs value... Is it possible to extract those dominent frequencies??? t is frquency with max value...

how do u do ?
im glad to find thid site to improve my knowledg, i would be happy if u send ur function a bout fft to me thx alot:)

Re: ECG using matlab

The fft function help in matlab will help you. Its says all. You may also want to refer power spectral density.

thx a lot for ur help could u plz help me in my project?if i send it for u?i dont know how to simulate it in maatlab and i dont have enough time to do it by my self,its a bout ecg if u have time to help me id send it for u thx a lot.bless u

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back