Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

querry about RCA to USB convertor circuit diagram

Status
Not open for further replies.

vvb_frnd4u

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i want circuit diagram for rca to usb convertor so that i can connect my av out of wireless cam receiver to pc via usb ...can any one help me ???...any website for circuit diagram......note:- i don't want to buy rca to usb adaptor i want to make it myself so please don't suggest to buy the adaptor...

thanku

Take a look at some of the Burr Brown USB stereo audio codecs such as the PCM2906B.
You don't need to write any usb code on the device to get it working.

btbass said:
Take a look at some of the Burr Brown USB stereo audio codecs such as the PCM2906B.
You don't need to write any usb code on the device to get it working.

i want to connect only video signal to my pc....,can u plz send me the circuit diagram for RCA to usb convertor adaptor

These "rca to usb convertor" is usually called frame grabber or video capture device. They are available e.g. from
haupauge.com and many other vendors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back