Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Haiti - Need help designing lifesaving circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

13.Jess

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Haiti - Need help designing lifesaving circuit

A major fear in Haiti now is the outbreak of disease. People with open wounds and unsanitary conditions may have survived the quake only to perish due to their living conditions. A large number of infectious agents can live in clothing materials.

I have had this idea for some time but now have found partners that want to make this idea a reality.

It is a tub that is used before clothing is laundered to sanitize clothing via electricity. I need a circuit that will pulse a high voltage through water killing all bacteria, fungus and virus. Then the clothing goes to a regular washing machine to be laundered. This will save lives. I know this is a basic circuit and I don't want anything fancy, the simpler the better. Mostly I need to do this as quickly as possible!

Your help and ideas are very much valued as I am beginning in electronics. I hope you can be patient with me and I hope to hear your ideas soon.

The container and the safety mechanisms are already complete, the circuit is what I need to understand.

I came to this forum because I saw this posting:

and it involved water and electricity. If you know how to make such a circuit please share your knowledge, it really can make a lifesaving difference. If your design is used I will credit you. I can't pay anyone, this project is being funded by people who want to help others. If you would like to you can always private message me.

Thanks for your time and help. I anxiously await replies!

Jess

It looks like you need an ozone generator:
**broken link removed**

Here is how to make one:
http://www.bigclive.com/ozone.htm

Then, all what you need to do is to mix ozone bubbles with water ..

Rgds,
IanP

13.Jess

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back