Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to produce a 100 kHz frequency?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sudh06ic

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
HOW TO PRODUCE A 100 KHZ FREQUENCY?
Mod: Do not use CAPS unless otherwise require or mandatory. Next time you'll get a warning.

FREQUENCY GENERATION

Hi,
How exact do you need it?
You can take a quartz oscillator i.e. from Seiko, you can build an r-c multivibrator with 2 transistors (ev. an Op Amp) or take a simple 555 timer , used as astable multivibrator...
K.

Re: FREQUENCY GENERATION

THANK YOU FOR YOUR VALUABLE INFORMATION.

FREQUENCY GENERATION

you are welcome!
If you wish more to know, specify pls some more in details over your interest too...
K.

if i use 555 timer for 1ookhz frequency generation,what should be the capacitance value?

Take pls a datasheet from www.alldatasheets.com-or others, you has than the exact formel.:)
A simple way says: F=0.7x1/RC, also cca. 15KOhm & 1nF...
K.

Re: FREQUENCY GENERATION

sudh06ic said:
HOW TO PRODUCE A 100 KHZ FREQUENCY?

Surprisingly, up to now nothing was mentioned concerning the required signal shape.
Since you are using the term "frequency" which normally is reserved for sinusoidal signals only, here is my question:
What signal shape do you need? Squarewave (with a specific repetition rate) or sinus (with a specific frequency)?

hi i'm interest too with that generator.. if you don`t mind, can you share with me how to create it? because my final project is create the 100 khz Loran -c generator..

thanks a lot..

Hi,
did you not need a better oscillator for comm/navitaions systems as an 555 timer pls?
K.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back