Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help me on the design of FMCW radar!

Status
Not open for further replies.

baniraula

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
FMCW Radar

plz help me on the design of FMCW radar for measuring range and velocity

FMCW Radar

if possible abt the simple block diagram will help me a lot

FMCW Radar

Here's a "fundamentals" broschure describing an industral FMCW level radar, also containing a principle block diagram.

anyone can help me with simple block diagram with a design procedure of FMCW radar

In my opinion, a reasonable complex block diagram has been given. I'm tempted to say, Detlef Brumbi's booklet also suggest
a design procedure. But you possibly find more instructive radar text books or IEEE papers. But what is next? Do you also
need schematics of a ready to use instrument? Unfortunately, I don't have it.

Personally, I would proceed like this:

- Get the necessary RF equipment, if you don't already have it in reach.

- Get more state-of-the-art instrument descriptions and scientific papers.

- Start to evaluate the FMCW principle by designing and operating basic instruments. You'll soon learn some things,
that you didn't read in a book. Possibly, you invent something new.

Hello Fvm,

I am working on final graduate project on fmcw radar. I get some related materials regarding this topic. After reading your reply, I think you can help on this topic. Please help me with this topic by sending some links/files so that I can start working on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back