Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

OrCAD Pad Designer 16.2 Type and Internal Layers Options

Status
Not open for further replies.

quattro44

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have been using OrCAD 16.0 for a while now and have gotten used to it. Recently, I installed OrCAD 16.2 to my machine. And as soon as I opened the Pad Designer to make a new padstack, I noticed little differences between the two versions. The selection for Type (Through, Blind/Buried, Single) and Internal Layers (Fixed, Optional) that are available in version 16.0 are gone in version 16.2 and replaced with the summary of the hole information.
Below is a picture of the Pad Designer in version 16.0 (left) and Pad Designer in version 16.2 (right).

I want to know how i can go about setting the hole type and the internal layers now that those options are not available. Or is there a way to make those options available?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back