Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

AT command for getting operating frequency

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asif621

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello..i m a final year student of BS and i m working on my final year project. i want some guidance as i am using mobile phone as a gsm modem which is SIEMENS A60. i am communicating through AT commands.
my question is, can anyone please tell me that how can i get to know that the operating frequency on which modem is working. i mean the BTS is working.?. if itz not possible so any other method to get it.
thank you.

If you are refering to the GSM cell parameters, read about +CREG and Siemens proprietary ^MONI and ^MONP commands.
It displays channel numbers, that can be decoded to transmitter frequencies.

thnkz sir..but can u xplain me it more..i mean..is the command AT^MONP and AT^MONI is compatible with my siemens A60? n secondly what will be the syntax of response and how to decode?
thnkz for your consideration.

hello ...sir i have exactly the same querry ! i hope u wud consider this at yer earliest and will provide me wid sum useful information ..regarding how to decode tht hex form..!
REGARDS

hello sir...i executed AT+CREG? command an i got this result
+CREG: 2,1,"1030","639E"

my question is..how can i decode the transmitter frequency from this particular hexa form of LAI and cell id..?..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back