Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

A simple explanation of quarks and leptons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: quarks and leptons

If the Universe expands the volume-to-mass can’t be constant, as hell must be located somewhere within the universe ..
If, however, as you postulate, soul has no mass, then the volume-to-mass ratio is, well .. big.big – and that would indicate that we all leave in hell ..
Regardless of what has been said above and taking into account the second condition stated by the said Theresa Manyan during Freshman year, "that it will be a cold night in hell before I sleep with you” – hell must be exothermic ..

Rgds,
IanP

DrWhoF

Helpful Answer Positive Rating

Since there are more than one of these religions and people do not belong to more than one religion, we can project that all people and souls go to hell
Totally wrong !

One god so one true religion. People following this religion win the heaven. The others goes to hell.
If god does'nt exist nobody goes to hell. (This supposition has no sens).

IanP said:
If the Universe expands the volume-to-mass can’t be constant, as hell must be located somewhere within the universe ..
If, however, as you postulate, soul has no mass, then the volume-to-mass ratio is, well .. big.big – and that would indicate that we all leave in hell ..
Regardless what has been said above and taking into account the second condition stated by the said Theresa Manyan during Freshman year, "that it will be a cold night in hell before I sleep with you” – hell must be exothermic ..

Rgds,
IanP

This has no sense IanP.

The universe (matter) is something and Hell is another thing. You are making the same mistake of Einstein when he tried to study small particules using his old tools which has used to study the universe/planet.
Unfortunately the logic that you are using is not applicable at very very small partical and massless particles at that level the logic that we learned from our senses like a imply q or 1+1=2 this is bigger than that etc become wrong . So the input that you are giving to your brain as well as the logic that you implemented as a belive and based on which you are trying to solve such problems will give you wrong results.

You can't see the entire picture of the universe becauze all that we know comes from our senses.

DrWhoF

Of course nothing makes sense because the whole discussion is purely academic and if I were you I wouldn’t take it so seriously ..
In this context the question about exothermicity of hell is just an example of such a discussion ..

Hell and heaven only exist for theists, for the rest of us – ATHEISTS - they do not exist ..
However, the matter does, and I agree with you that quantum physics describes the properties of the matter in the best way – well, so far ..

Do I make a mistake in the perception of small particles?
Maybe, I don’t know and you don’t know either ..

One --- so one true religion. People following this religion win the heaven. The others goes to hell.
This is BULLSHIT .. mate .. bullshit .. :!:

There was a time when religion ruled the world ..
It is known as The Dark Ages ..

Rgds,
IanP

DrWhoF

IanP said:
One --- so one true religion. People following this religion win the heaven. The others goes to hell.
This is BULLSHIT .. mate .. bullshit .. :!:

There was a time when religion ruled the world ..
It is known as The Dark Ages ..

Rgds,
IanP

Dark Ages indeed, but you have to see the causes of that. It was the fault of human (hoarder, selfish, narcisim) not the fault of the creator and the religion.

It's like the unresolved problems in mathematics. This doesn't mean that we reached the limits of Math but means that we reached the limits of mathemticians.

I enjoyed the discussion with you IanP.
Cheers,
Advares.

DrWhoF

You can use your creator, the blind watchmaker, to start the universe, I’m satisfied that something can be created out of nothing ..
What happened after, say, 0.0000001s – science can explain with a great level of certainty .. no need for supernatural forces ..

I have to strongly disagree with you that Dark Ages were caused by “the fault of human” – they were executed by people under total influence of religion ..
Religion is a man-made concept!
Did you believe in g_o_d when you were sucking your mother's teet? I think not ..
It's gotta be brainwashed into you ..
Its also why a Hindu baby adopted by Christians will probably believe in Jesus and not Shiva or something ..

Rgds,
IanP

DrWhoF

quarks and leptons

The true religion is the common principles in all religion. The things that people shares in mind together even before the birth of what we call now religion: love others help other people etc. Thus a strong social tissue is born with which you can wave goodbye to of famine, illness etc. This can be proved mathematicly but unfortunately who profit from the situation dont wanna that. A live exemple: The Kioto protocols for saving ozon layer. The prehistoric man had no religion but lives in harmony in tribes they work together for the profit of the group. The selfish interrests creates the problems wars between tribes and death.
Cristianism, budism etc calls for the same message and it is man how misinterpret them for its selfish interrest.

Hmmm .. ..

There no such a thing like true religion and the motives of pre-historic man are more the less the same as today’s man, after all we were/are prime mates ..
If you believe that pre-historic tribes were living in peace you must be dreaming ..

Rgds,
IanP

DrWhoF

IanP said:
Hmmm .. ..
If you believe that pre-historic tribes were living in peace you must be dreaming ..

Nobody saw them or have any evidence so it is impossible to confirm that they were in peace or in the shit.

This was my personnel point of view because I didn't find anything at that period of history that 'll push the tribe to conflicts. The food, water, wood is abondon and gold, diamon are nothing. If money existed at that time, it would have no value because of the abondance of resources.

We are still in dark Ages and we are still not yet civilized. The standing armies and the weapons that we create proves that we are not yet civilized.
Nowaday some people (Jaque Frescock https://www.thevenusproject.com/) are trying to recreate this abondance to resolve the problem of our actual uncivilised and subnormal society.

I stop here coz we are out of subject :D.

Best regards,
Advares.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back