Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

X-Terminal tools for windows

Status
Not open for further replies.

z81203

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
X-Terminal tools

Hi, Everyone.

There are many X-Terminal tools for windows, just like E\x\t\r\a\X(K\e\a!X) & E\x\c\e\e\d, X\-w\i\n\32 & A\s\t\e\c\X, Even Vnc etc.
I am use X\-\w\i\n\32 now, I think E\x\t\r\a\X & E\x\c\e\e\d are larger & some function that I don't need.
I want to know which X-Terminal tool is best one. Smaller, stable, powerful. Or maybe you could tell me other better tools.

Thanks.
z81203 :roll:

Does this have anything to do with "Electronics" ? I guess this thread will be moved...maybe to General.

Exceed is stable. XWin32 can let you select your IP. So it's pretty convenient if you have several NICs in one computer (maybe virtual NIC) and want to get dispaly back from different domain.

But there are some minor display problems in XWin32. Like if you display back TGIF (a graphic software) with very detailed drawings, you will find some problems.

Even if its not in the good place to post that kind of thread let me tell you that AstecX was the best I try.
Do you have it or can you have it ?
thanks
theGate

I understand this post is very old now.. but I am facing very serious problem with AstecX with Cadence in Windows7 environment. All goes well till the cadence initialization & schematic window but as soon as the Analog DEsign environment is started, all menu bars of the cadence environment even in the x-term disappears.. I dont know why..
could anyone help in regard to this..

thanks in advance..

Even if its not in the good place to post that kind of thread let me tell you that AstecX was the best I try.
Do you have it or can you have it ?
thanks
theGate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back