Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Bluetooth module and microcontroller physical connection

Status
Not open for further replies.

baicy

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

I have an ezurio BT module BISM2, I want to interface with a microcontroller as a simple cable replacement. I have just read the data sheet of Atmel 128L, which is suitbale for the job. I want the Atmel to convert the voltage signal to digital by the on chip ADC and send the digital signal by the BT module. The questions is how to achieve that, I have limited knowledge in IC connection, since I'm an electrical engineer. Any suggestion and help are appreciated. Many thanks.

Baicy

Hi baicy:
If your bt mudule have uart interface? If have one, you just connect this interface to the uart of avr.

Hi Unaided,

Thank you for your quick response.
The BT module I get has uart interface. Is there any simulation software to run before I physically connect them together? And How can I program the microcontroller to do its work. Many thanks.

Baicy

Hi baicy
can you help me to get information about the bluetooth(ezurio BISM2) that you have used and how much it cost.

Status
Not open for further replies.