Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Master's thesis topic in op amp design

Status
Not open for further replies.

sjamil02

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi All,

I am currently still determining the topic my for master's thesis. It has to be an op amp design project that employs gm/id and inversion coefficient (IC) sizing methodology and it has to be novel idea.

Really appreciate suggestions.

Thanks in advanced.

sjamil02

sjamil02 said:
... an op amp design project that employs gm/id and inversion coefficient (IC) sizing methodology and it has to be novel idea.
What about using a (rather) new opAmp topology like, e.g., the paper below, and develop an appropriate IC sizing methodology "construction kit", which is able to size all the topology's transistors according to the required performance parameters like gain, GBW, phase margin, output drive capability, power consumption, noise, ... ?
Don't know if this is "novel" enough for your standards, and if such a tool doesn't already exist, e.g. **broken link removed** or the **broken link removed**.

sjamil02

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
erikl,

Thanks for the paper and suggestion. It helps a lot.

i just pressed helped me button :)

cheers
sjamil02

02 said:
Thanks for the paper and suggestion. It helps a lot.
i just pressed helped me button :)
Thanks a lot, sjamil! Would be nice if it really helps you. Good luck! erikl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back