Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PA load pull and source pull need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

TerryADS

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi friends,
I want to simulate PA with ADS.When i simulate load pull and source pull.I puzzle about the Z setting as following photoes:
1.Whether i use the default fundmental freq impedance 10+j*0 or other unknow impedance.For after simulation,we can get the Ropt=2.615-j*2.621.
2.How to set the harmonic imoedance is fit?

2.After load simulation,I can get the Ropt(output impedance) and input impedance,is it necessary to do source pull simulation.

Source pull part:
1.How to set fundmental freq output impedance.Is it 2.615-j*2.612 or 2.615+j*2.612 ?when simulating source pull
2.How to set the harmonic freq impendace,is the same as load pull setting(10Z0+j*0).But i found some documents introduce setting them 50*Z0+j*0 as source simulation.

Anyone can help me?
Thanks for your kindness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back