Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

smps half bridge HELP NEEDED! Thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.

marcisiosouza

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
smps half bridge HELP!

Good evening to all friends!
build the source that attached only changing the frequency of operation to 55kHz, the input voltage is 110v and the voltage output is now 50VDC symmetric.
my project is to 9A 50VDC and-50VDC-9A.
My problem is with load connected between the + and - isolating the source of land output (100VDC) and a load of 9A, the voltage drops to 42.3vdc on each side of the source.
even with 50% load, the voltage drops to 45VDC in the same conditions above.
the transformer is wound to 168vdc (primary), 60v +60 v (secondary, with excess 10v for symmetric stable at 50VDC) with frequency of 55kHz gauss in 1000 and effective area of the toroid and 1.95cm ².
I got it with 39 turns in the primary and 14 +14 turns in secondary.
use in primary only 1 wire 17AWG and 16AWG wire secondary 1 in each winding, but already 6 wire wrapped 22AWG because of skin effect and not resolved.
my primary falls approximately 312VDC, without charge, for 254vdc laden media.
Anyone have any suggestions on how to fix it?
Thanks.
by Marcísio Souza.
Attachement : **broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.