Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

usb communication with picc-18

Status
Not open for further replies.

hayoub

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi every body i like a code sourse that use usb connection with pic 18F2455
with the picc18 compiler i need help i need just a simple code where i can send and recieve just 1 byte i search in google for 1 mounth but i didn't find any thing for picc-18 please help me!!!!!!
thnx

Let us know if you need additional information, I can share my code as well.

thanx a lot kejian2000
i have just compiled the code the compilation is ok and i understood the control transfert of endpoint 0 but i didn't find the function that send and receive the data i think that you worked in asm MyTasks()???? u understand me i hope???
and i will post my code so if u can read and make me some comment u will understand the type there are two function PutEP1 and GetEP1 that send and receive so the code is from microship but i made some modification and i made an identify.h where i identify the non defined variable but when i test the code it indicate unknown perepherique and i don't know where is the problem!!!
daviddlc if u have some thing give us ;) i will be crazy because nothing work for me :)

sorry other question in the PSoC MiniProg_PICC18.rar
wich mode transfer of data did u use i mean to ask interrupt or bulk or isocronous and is it a HID class????
and thnx a lot :)

Hi,
Transfer is completed by SIE automaticlly.
SIE receives/sends data when it owns the buffer, see the datasheet of 4550.
In my codes, the ep0 is used for control transfer, ep1 is not used, so it's control mode.
Not HID class, just customer.

Added after 27 minutes:

if u only transfer 1 byte, control transfer mode is enough. libusb32 is a open-source usb driver, u can search the key words in google.

hi
i tried your application but when it ask for the driver i put the driver with the right VID and PID but after trying to install it say me that there is some problem in the driver "code10"
thanx

check the VID and PID in ur project files

Status
Not open for further replies.