Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

21W LED - Room lighting system

Status
Not open for further replies.

gres

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points

I saw a lot of chinesse led fluorescent lights, finally i decided to make my own lamp with LED diodes. I model on kitchen project from forum.
Lamp is made with LEDP6-CLN6A-MKW-CREE clear white diodes. Each of them have own radiator made with 10cm aluminum channel, not connected (in electric meaning) with others. Diode is gum to radiator by epoxy glue Bison Epoxy Metal, leg's are flex up and wires are solder to them. All radiators are tight to wooden frame. Diodes are in series connection, 7 per each "pack". Packs are in parallel connection. As a current source Ihave LM317 with 830mA. It should be more for all construction but transformer is too small. Diodes that are glue to radiators are hot - 360C. As you can see on the photos, lamp shine directly down, so objects above are bright. Light is more white, and nicer then fluorescent light. All photos i made with ISO 100, F11 and 6 second shutter.

It's better then 3 fluorescent lights, unfortunately not very cheap.
Text came from https://www.elektroda.pl/rtvforum/topic1504267-0.html

Status
Not open for further replies.