Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PCB etching with termoregulations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gres

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points

I would like to present my PCB etching. Although subject is quite popular, and you can find more this kind of projects, maybe someone can find it interesting.
As you know necessity is the mother of invention. I really hate to etch plates in cuvettes, pots, flower pots etc. When you need to manually mix solution, and all room in flooded by it.
What you need is aquatory 35x30x2,5cm - easy to buy for glazier, and so cheap that it's not worth to do single-handedly. To worm the solution I used two heaters with 100W. Unfortunately I couldn't find stronger at any shop. To worm 1,5l to 40oC I need 10-12 minutes.
The solution need to move all the time. Responsible for that is simple pipe to aerity aquatory. Pipe goes through bottom of aquatory. In pipe I made 5 holes, 1mm diameter. Liquid is perfectly mixed by air. At the pipe I put reflux valve, because liquid may reverse and flood pump and the room too.
All construction is tied to piece of plywood, by silicone.
To made temperature regulator I used avt2420 set. Temperature could be changed between 20-60oC As a sensor I used BC108 transistor, dip in hermetically closed plastic bottle full of distilled water. Sensor is connect to driver by screened cable. Driver work perfectly. An advantage is that it's easy to modify.

Original text cames from: https://www.elektroda.pl/rtvforum/topic1457214.html?sid=5e2cc6860e527ac119cb25bfa7906de7

Status
Not open for further replies.