Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

any body there? how to control this servo

Status
Not open for further replies.

welove8051

Full Member level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
dear friends i can able to control hitech series of servo. but the below servo is not working for the same program. the servo doesnt have any problem. is there any thing different timing for this kind of servo.

thanks

use microcontroller like PIC or AVR to control it, as "hameeds01" mentioned its ordinary servo motor which mean you have three terminals for supply, ground and servo signal, you will give pulses to this terminal from your microcontroller, you can use PIC16F877 or PIC18F452.

Hi welove8051,

Try the following servo control code. Its written in C and compiled using MikroC for PIC16F870 microcontroller. Also a simulation in Proteus is included.

thanks friends for your reply. i am using 89s52 not pic. i am able to control hitech series of servos but the same code doesnt work the servo which i mentioned above such as vs1 and vs2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back