Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

error in connecting to ftp server using AT commands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello friends , my name is rajesh kumar . i want to send a text file to an ftp server using AT commands and gprs modem. can anyone help me to make an correct AT command set for sending a text file to an ftp server. below i show the AT command set for sending a text file to an ftp server i using if any mistake happened by me correct it and give me the correct AT command set. i shall be always thankful.i am using airtelgprs and sunrom gprsmodem with tcp/ip stack
AT
OK
AT+CGATT=1
OK
AT+CSTT="airtelgprs.com","",""
OK
AT+CIICR
OK
AT+CIFSR
AT+CIPSERVER
SERVEROK
AT+CLPORT="TCP","2021"
OK
AT+CIPSTART="TCP","122.160.195.14","21"
OK
220 MICROSOFT FTP SERVICE
CONNECT OK
AT+CIPSEND
>USER R&D (ctrl+z)
SEND OK
:cry: ERROR OCCURS HERE AFTER SENDING USER COMMAND IT WILL WAIT FOR 2 MINUTES AND AFTER TWO MINUTES IT WILL SHOW

421 TIMEOUT 120SEC CLOSING CONTROL CONNECTION
421 TEREMINATING CONNECTION

THE ftp server cannot sendback request 331 required password for user R&D

if anyone know the correct way to send a file or login in ftp server using gprs AT commands .please help me out.

Dear sir, i have allready tried user name as anonymous but result same

pls tell about sata port im modem

i am using sim 300

- I guess, you'll need to login as anonymous
- You need to open a second (sata) port for FTP transmission. Is this option supported by your gprs modem?

Hi,

I'm trying to connect to a server using AT FTP commands. I'm using my Samsung cellphone as a GSM module.
Can you please guide me a little about that?

Status
Not open for further replies.