Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to simulate fully differential ota with sc cmfb

Status
Not open for further replies.

newtoanalogdesign

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,
I want to do ac analysis of fully differentila ota having sc cmfb circuit. i know the procedure of doing pss analysis first and then pac.. But i don't have spectre RF licence, so can any one explain how to simulate it using spctre simulator.....

What i did was transient analysis of circuit to find the stable Vcmfb value and then usnig a ideal voltage source i fixed that value, now simulated ac analysis. I want to know is there any other method than this one????

I simulate cmfb with stb analysis of spectre. Add iprobe of analogLib, which aim is connection when dc analysis, is not connection when ac analysis

you can make an ideal cmfb using one vcvs and two resistors.

hi JoannesPaulus,

Can u explain in some more detail. How to connect it and if possible can u show the setup.

you can run trasient analysis until your CMFB is settled. Now run AC analysis and in its option menu click yes "prevoppt". It should do the trick for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back