Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

TINI DS80C400 development environment kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

priestnot

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
TINI DS80C400 kit

Does any one used the TINI development environment DS80C400 form Maxim Dallas?
**broken link removed**

|My DS80C400 kit loses all data ween i cut power is that some sort of configuration. I have 3 DS80C400-Kit and two lose the data, and one even if i let it without power for a month it does not lose any data...

I think it might have something to do with the fact that in the one that loses the data i cannot find the 1-Wire Memory, and in the one that does not lose the data it finds a 1-Wire memory...

Is there any solution?

I have used for a long time the DS80C400 KIT with TINIOS and Slush, now its time for me to try to built my own system.
So i was wondering can i use the DSTINIm410 Reference Board alone without the DSTINIs400 Socket Board?
**broken link removed**
Or is there some electronics in the DSTINIs400 Socket Board that are necessary? I just need to use the ethernet TCP/IP, serial ports, 1-wire, GPIO's, and if possible SPI, I2C...

Problem solved was the battery that died...

Status
Not open for further replies.