Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

mesh properties in CST (number of mesh cells)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ravi8331

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
mesh properties in CST

hii
plz tell me how can i analyze that how much no. of mesh cell is best for my structure and these mesh setting will provide good result in CST???

just check the box of adaptive mesh in the solver window let it run until it will
stops then you will see down in the window the mesh that gives you the best results

it increase the mesh from one run to the second until the error small as it written in
the error box.

hello sir,
i hv done this but there are r also problem.......i explain here......

firstly i run my program with default mesh setting after that i use adaptive meshing and getting result. then using this adaptive mesh setting i run parametric sweep and getting variation of height of probe with s parameter and by getting proper height value i run my program again for getting all antenna properties.
after finish this procedure i am getting results but if again i run adaptive meshing for checking my results then i again getting different results n i don't understand why these results are different. so plz tell me when i use the adaptive meshing and what is the meshing properties for gud result???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back