Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Interfacing PSoC target Board to development sys

Status
Not open for further replies.

smartsarath2003

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,
I am just started using the CY3201-PD development kit for CY 26443 Psoc device.I just made a simple circuit board with a 7 segment display,programming header,9 pin d type connector and a reset circuit.So far I just programmed the PSoC and placing it on my circuit board. I want to connect it to ICE by using a RJ45 connctor->9pin d type connector.Will I able to use my circuit board in the same way as like the POD,instead of using POD itself. My Intension is to have software control on the circuit board, sothat I can debugg my program by step throughing it.Also How can I able to know the Pin Outs of RJ45 connector from ICE. I don't know which of the lines arebeing used now. I didn't able to get that information on Cypress website. Can any one please help me with these Issues Please........

Thanks

Sarath

Do u got the DIP Foot and Plastic Mask?

The attached document should be useful to u. Enjoy~~ :p

Status
Not open for further replies.