Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

design spiral using AutoCAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaandee

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi friends
I want to design spiral using AutoCAD 2009. Any one know how can i design spiral in command window.
later it will be exported to CST MWS.

please give an idea to do

Thank you

Here's a Lisp routine to make a spiral. If you have a newer version of AutoCad (2008-2009) the capability is built in - look for "Spiral" or "Helix" in AutoCad help

Hi House-cat

Thank you for reply.

I have tried to draw spiral using Helix command. then i have saved as .dxf file format. BUt when i import from CST MWS 2008, it says "Unable to read the spified file". Why it is happening.....is it not possible to import .dxf file.
I have save spiral which was designed by AutoCAD 2009 in .dxf file format.

Please help me

kaandee

Added after 5 hours 39 minutes:

hi house-cat
I have attached the design here with not finished.
After importing from AutoCAD to CST MWS, i don't know how to convert to component?
Is there any methods to make as components like substrate / ground

Thank you

kaandee

Hi House-Cat

I think, i have used wrong feeding techniques for spiral antenna. Can you tell me how can i feed for this spiral antenna?

thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back