Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Three phase alternator Field control

Status
Not open for further replies.

rauol

Full Member level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
alternator field controller

:roll: i have to design field controller to control output of three phase alternator. any relevant books or articals related to this subject.

Hi.
some power electronic books have some info about it, but i forgot their names.
Regards.

8) Go to your local library or the net and look under electrical/technology/AC theory/basics/power_generation/exciters or try a search on the net. Every generator just HAS to have some sort of ectromagnetic field to "excite" it into producing the required resulting current or force. Kind of like an "initator" or "detonator" in other words on other subjects. Another subject(s) for another time and/or place. The circuit you are wanting is really only a compatator circuit with a time reference to which frequency that you want the 3/0 generator to compare and operate at and sync to the rest of the power grid. I would sure like to be of more help to you than this but I think that this will be a more productive way for you to go get the info and you would learn so much more about the subject than from a book and all. If you get kind of "stuck" then please PM me or ask others in this forum who will be glad to help you out.
With Respects :)
Spectre

Also u can try searching online for Automatic Voltage Regulator or AVR,not that one associated with MCU's.

there is no circuit information pls help...
~10A
~100V..... circuits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back