Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Useful site for cheap C8051F320 dev board

Status
Not open for further replies.

FoxyRick

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all,

I just came across this site. I hope it may be of use to someone...

**broken link removed**

Quote from start of site:

------ Quote ------
First of all I must warn you!!! This is a free, experimental design. It has worked for me, but I do not give you any warranty, that it is error free. I could make any mistake when preparing this material for publication, there can be some not discovered bugs in both my hardware and software. It can also infringe someones patents... (however I don't know anything about it). So keep in mind - you use it on your own risk and responsibility!!!

One of very nice USB capable microcontrollers is the C8051F320 produced by Silabs (formerly Cygnal). Unfortunately to start playing with this chip you need to buy a rather expensive development kit. On this page I present some alternatives for building a cheaper toolset.
------ End Quote ------

Cheers,
FoxyRick.

Status
Not open for further replies.