Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

low cost PCB manufacturing in Egypt

Status
Not open for further replies.

yahiatnt

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear all,

I am interested in making embedded systems from design to pcb, when it comes to pcb I know a guy who makes it for me but COST is an issue.

I want to know pcb factories, stores, or even freelancers here in Egypt, Cairo, or near Cairo capable of producing at most A4 size single-side and double-side.

Note: Put in mind that I want low cost for prototyping not mass production.

If you can give me the address and contact info I would be thankful.

Sincerely :D

Hi,

Any reason you don't want to make them yourself - thats the cheapest way for prototype boards.

A simple UV box and presensitied board with the output from a laser printer can give excellent results, with minimum effort.

See this thread and the PDF near the bottom on page 1 on how to make a simple cheap UV Led box.

If you want solder resist coatings and things like smd masks then diy is a lost cause - you have to use the big guys.

Also worth enquiring with overseas board makers as some do offer competative rates.

you can go to NTI (elma3had elqaomi lel-etisalat) in nasr city, the PCB may cost from 100 LE and up, or you can find free lancers in bab el-loq.
if you find someone else please inform me too.

good luck

Hi ;
I'm in Egypt i can make basic & moderate complexity PCB :
i.e: prototypes , PCB layout , soldering ,troubleshooting ......etc.
cell no. : 0108541659

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back