Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PIC16F84 & F84A Circuit Project requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

gfactor

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
PIC projects

Hello Anyone with collection of PIC 16F84 and 84A circuits projects cos i am new to this
Thanks

PIC projects

There are a lot. You need just to google. Cheers.

Re: PIC projects

gfactor said:
Hello Anyone with collection of PIC 16F84 and 84A circuits projects cos i am new to this
Thanks

I was in a similar situation . I got something in twitter. do you believe ? try asking at www.twitter.com/VEATechs. I got a modem controller project from them

PIC projects

I feel that, being new to PIC, most of us should not start with chips that are already obsolete. why not start with 16F728A , 16F88 or even PIC16F877A and thereafter continue with PIC18F series?

perhaps many would agree with my concept.
sorry I meant PIC16F628A and NOT728A

@ mvs sarma. Do you u have any projects archives for all dese chips

gfactor said:
@ mvs sarma. Do you u have any projects archives for all dese chips
perhaps , with a little study of the concerned datasheets, you can mod most of the projects to the newchips

after doing one or 2 projects, i feel it would better to write ones own software by learning the asm or C language, instead of conticuously making third pary projects that would not teach you anything other than program loading and solder, and of course PCB making, if you do

Hi,

Agree with MVS that you should use a more modern chip - the 16F628 is popular.

Why not chose one of the many web based practical tutorials which will get you going with both hardware and software.

Here is one of the better Assembler ones that is activley supported. http://www.winpicprog.co.uk/pic_tutorial.htm
There are similar C ones out there but cannot advise as I don't do C.

wp100 said:
Hi,

Agree with MVS that you should use a more modern chip - the 16F628 is popular.

Why not chose one of the many web based practical tutorials which will get you going with both hardware and software.

Here is one of the better Assembler ones that is activley supported. http://www.winpicprog.co.uk/pic_tutorial.htm
There are similar C ones out there but cannot advise as I don't do C.
i saw the same design with 16F628also in the same site
please check
there is no point in using F84A as it is costly too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back