Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for schematic for ICD2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Schematics for ICD2

The voltage multiplier should show at least 12V, is that working? Is the regulator getting hot?

Schematics for ICD2

Do you mean MAX232 voltage doubler pin 2? There is about 9.8V and regulator is cold.. or not cold but not hot

Schematics for ICD2

Yes i found it and voltage is 12.8V

Schematics for ICD2

Sounds like the MAX232 is fine, are you sure the 16F877 is programmed with BL010101.HEX ? Can you verify it? Are you running 20MHz? Why is there a voltage drop?
The kits do not exhibit these problems, I've got the bare original PCBs on sale cheap on my site as the original Inchworm has been discontinued.

Schematics for ICD2

I use 16F877A but yes i'm sure it is programmed and verified succesfully. I have used 8 different BL's and crystal is working.
TTL signal is 0 when its voltage drops below 1V (i'm not sure about that voltage) but anyway.. in my case, signal is always 1 and MAX232 is trying to reset uC but nothing happens

Re: Schematics for ICD2

My ICD says invalid target device.

Looks like the buffer IC got damaged.

Can anyone have the correct part number the Buffer IC. (HB126 / HC 126)

Does anybody have the latest schematics for ICD2? The schematics given on this blog are much older. I have purchased ICD2 in 2006 and it is not working now. :cry:

Can somebody tell me which programmer is the most suitable for programming the pic18f67j60 ? thanks in advance, T

Schematics for ICD2

The PICkit2 can program the 18F67J60, so can the Junebug or Inchworm+ (Target must have it own 3.3V supply with my kits.)

Hi all

I finally release the Eagle (v4.16r2) files for the ICD2 Clone.

Have fun!

jenda

hi,

I search gerber files for pickit2 lite or ICD2 clone.

Someone have this files ?

neokid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back