Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

spectre transient noise analysis

Status
Not open for further replies.

sapphire

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi All,

I heard Cadence's spectre has a new feature supporting transient noise analysis. But I cannot see the options such as noisefmax and noiseseed in tran analysis setup of my spectre. The version of my virtuoso ADE is 5.10.41.500.6.130

Do I need to update to any newer version? Or is there any switch I need to set before I can see those options? Thanks in advance.

Edward

sapphire said:
Hi All,

I heard Cadence's spectre has a new feature supporting transient noise analysis. But I cannot see the options such as noisefmax and noiseseed in tran analysis setup of my spectre. The version of my virtuoso ADE is 5.10.41.500.6.130

Do I need to update to any newer version? Or is there any switch I need to set before I can see those options? Thanks in advance.

Edward

you need spectre from MMSIM if you want transient noise analysis.

works. thank you so much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back