Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

4th year project in mechanic and automation - need guidance

Status
Not open for further replies.

priyanka_gulati_23

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
4th yr project guidance

can u plz guide me abt 4th in yr project in mechanical and automation... related to the industry or the farming sector which needs improvement in design or otherwise... in which a mech engg student could make a hardware model....
thanks....

4th yr project guidance

Hi Priyanka

I would suggest one project, that might help in filteration and separation technology. It can be titled as Accelerated Life Test (ALT) for the filters. I am in Gurgoan and if interested you can write me om my mail ID mysilsila@gmail.com

Hi Priyanka,
How are you? Once i had same problem. I know a website. You can try it! There are thousands of provider or coder are waiting for you. They are very active and expert. So you can easily find the solution of your problem. Do you want to visit the site. just go through Freelancer.com. You will find some extra opportunity if you use this coupon word 'NUTSANDBOLTS'
best of luck to you
bye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back