Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

VLSI free training/jobs for freshers in Bangalore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: vlsi jobs for freshers

Hi Vikram,

I have completed my B.E in E&C(2012). I am interested in vlsi design and verification(verilog),so would like to learn more in this field and i am looking for a job.Please let me know if there are any projects available.Pay is not a constraint.

my email id:harshitha.sainath@gmail.com

regards,
Harshitha. S

Re: vlsi jobs in bangalore sep 2009

Hi Tejaswi,

We are having a inhouse project. We don't have sufficient people to execute the project. Project is very good and related resources are present. We can't offer any stipends or salary to the people working on this project. We can assure you that, you will get a chance to work from scatch in a good project, which surely helps you in getting good salary after a year or so. So, if you are okay with that, you can contact me here itself.

Thanks,
Vikram

Hello Sir,

My name is Yogita. I am MS VLSI fresher from manipal university. I am ready to be part of your team. I have sound knowledge of Verilog, System Verilog, UVM. I have 1 year internship experience in ASIC verification/ VIP Development. Please contact me at yogitatyagi.13@gmail.com

Regards,

Re: vlsi jobs for freshers

Hi Sir, I am looking for an opportunity to learn new technologies,so if you can provide me a chance I am ready.I have mailed my resume to your mail id,so please go through that and give me a feedback if it matches your need.

Hi Sir
I am Prabhakar R Neelawani, very interested to make a good career with your esteemed organization .My Details are as given below

M.Tech in VLSI Design

VLSI Domain Skills

HDLs: Verilog and VHDL
HVL: System Verilog
Verification Methodologies: Coverage Driven Verification Assertion Based Verification
EDA Tools: Modelsim, Questasim , Xilinx ISE, Cadence Virtuoso (Schematic/Layout Editor) and Micro Wind
Domain: ASIC/FPGA Design Flow, Digital Design methodologies
Knowledge: RTL Coding, FSM based design, Simulation,
Code Coverage, Functional Coverage, Synthesis,
Static Timing Analysis,

--
With regards

Prabhakar R.Neelawani
+919972691805
prabhu.atec@gmail.com
Bangalore

Status
Not open for further replies.