Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

!!!!!!!!NEED HELP - Automatic painting system using PLC

Status
Not open for further replies.

vjsrinath

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
automatic painting

I have planned to do Automatic painting system for car assembling sections using plc as a final year projet.
Here we are going to use cpu226. just we have planned to develop prototype of this project.
But the problem is we are beginers in plc. first of all i need to know how to read a analog input and display the value in pc. please help us to do this.

painting using plc

ok before thinking about plc you have to put the logic behind the painting process. What are the sensors, where are they put. How to make the painting nozzel work when to spray how (for clean painting). What if power goes off or machine stops...
when all these are in your mind i.e, the block diagram is designed the plc part is piece of cake. there are good books on edaboard
good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back