Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

voice recognition using MATLAB??

Status
Not open for further replies.
i need a code for speech recognition..cud u send it??..this is my id:anu_pons@yahoo.co.in

Convlution code for tms320fc5x/6x

hi i need a code for convolutions,fft,fir filter (LP/HP),IIR filter. i'm using ccs3.3 tms320c5x/6x. i need a code very urgentlu. anyone can help me. thankx

Ram

I am doing my final year project which "Secured Entrance System base on Face and Voice Recognition" for this i need matlab code for voice recognition if any body have it please send it on this link:
waseemoon@hotmail.com
thanks.........
Waseem Abbas

sorry, i've a problem with the upside archives...
it cant run well...
cant you send it to me xvr_z[at]yahoo[dot]com
thanks before...

gigih

Hi all
I need a matlab code by which i can control the devices using speech commands.

----
**broken link removed**

please any one send me the matlab code for speech to digit convertion using hmm or any technique that are used.[/code]

i am computer science student.. started doing project on voice recognision using java but could not complete it.. so i need code in matlab.. could ny1 help on this by getting code.. and how to use it

im working on speaker recognition..how can i apply euclidean distance formula on LPC coefficients which is stored on an array?

hope for replies! tnx..

Hi cross de lena,
I urgently require MATLAB code for voice recognition.My project submission last date is after 14 days.Plzzzzzzzzzzz send it to my mail which is dev.sikan@gmail.com.
I shall remain extremely grateful to you.

Re: voice recognigation project matlab

Hello is there anyway anyone can send me the speech recognition code you have?
I' ve been working on one but still doesn't work properly. Thank you so much
lorena_aldana@hotmail.com

cross de lena said:
does anyone need it still? i do have a matlab code for voice recognition.Do reply in this thread so that i will know.

yup, i want. Can you send it to me? my email address is edwardchoowl@hotmail.com
Thanks a lot.

Hi All,
I am new in this topic and in MatLab so I will be really grateful if anybody can help me. I don't know how to start. I get emg signals for some words and i have to recognize word with corresponding signal. I am thankful of any help regarding writing an algorithm or any code that I could take. You can send me your coments on milenakg05[at]yahoo.com

Thank you very much
Best regards
Milena

Hey cross de lena,
Can u pls forward the project code for voice based security system in matlab
to my id...
vids_nair2000@yahoo.com

we too are working on the same field and in need of dire help...
pls do reply
Thanks
Vids

cross de lena said:
does anyone need it still? i do have a matlab code for voice recognition.Do reply in this thread so that i will know.
my id is karthikvc@yahoo.com.can u mail me the code

Added after 2 minutes:

cross de lena said:
my id is karthikvc@yahoo.com.can u mail me the code please

I need this codes. cross de lena can u send me those?
my e mail is lordsoth_tr(at)hotmail.com
thank you

Hi, sorry if I'm so insolent, but I also need this codes for voice recognition. My task is just for 3 different words. So when I say one of them the program should define and write it.
Could someone be so kind and send such a code to my mail - ofliuh4eto@yahoo.com

hi
i need a code for speech recognition..cud u send it??..this is my id:waseem.rajpoot.88@gmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back