Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

High Voltage High Speed Switching Power Supply needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

joker12

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
high voltage switching power supply

I am in need of an ultra high speed switching high voltage supply. 5kV is good and 10kV is better. 0 to full-voltage is okay, but -5kV to +5kV is better. All I need is a square wave with adjustable frequency. All I care about is how fast it can switch and how long it stays on each side. I need about 700 V/us or faster.

This would be good, but they quoted us over $13,000.00.
**broken link removed**

Do you know where I can buy what I need? If not, can you build it for me?

I already have an article describing how to build a switching circuit to switch a high voltage DC supply (we already have a DC HV supply), but some parts of the article are unclear to me and I'm not a high voltage guy. Maybe you could help me decipher this article for what I need. I have attached the article. The article describes the circuit for electrostatic deflection and that is the exact purpose I need it for. You don't need to worry about all the calculations for how much ion-beam deflection there will be. I just need the HV switching circuit and it needs to switch as fast as possible.

Thanks for your time.

circuit switching supply

i've made a similar device some time ago, but with less voltage and higher current. contact me on pm for details.

high voltage ultra high speed switch

newbie here.....
i'm doing a project almost same as the title. Can pm me the detail too?
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back