Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Any course on SystemVerilog

Status
Not open for further replies.

pradeepkumar481

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
systemverilog training india

Hello friends

i am a newbie w.r.t SystemVerilog, i wanted to learn course on verification using systemverilog.

i have been through the materials available on net..but still i feel i should have an expert guidance on SV and hands on experience with SV tools

Is there any training center or by person who can teach SystemVerilog in bangalore(India)
if yes could you please post the details(Viz- fees, no of days, place etc)

Thanks in advance
Pradeep

system verilog training in bangalore

Hi Pradeep,

I am also looking for a good course in system verilog and got to know about CVC training center in bangalore. (cvc.training@gmail.com, training@noveldv.com, 9916176014 )

I have not yet tried this course as I am looking for a system verilog course in NCR. You may put a mail to them or call them to get more info. As far as I know, they have course in 2 days, 1 week, 2 weeks or even a month long session. If you go for this course or find any other, please let me know your experience at vivek4m@gmail.com

Thanks & Regards
Vivek

systemverilog aug 2009

Hi vivek..

Thanks for your info..i knew the info about CVC..the course they offer is good but costly a bit..so tying for some other alternatives..there are some institutes like

Accel accademy:www.vlsitraining.com

IIVDT: **broken link removed**

even i am enquiring about TIIT..

i feel accel is good if you can enquire them then you can get more details..
probably if i get any info on that i will try to inform you and even if you get any then please let me know..

i guess most of the institutes are concerned on head count so if you can gather ppl then i think we can get discount and course soon..

so do reply if you get any info..

Thanks & Regards
Pradeep

system verilog training in india

pradeepkumar481 said:
Hi vivek..

Thanks for your info..i knew the info about CVC..the course they offer is good but costly a bit..so tying for some other alternatives..there are some institutes like

Thanks & Regards
Pradeep

Sorry to intervene on a customer-vendor related thread, but wanted to clarify few things. First of all YES, we at CVC offer some of the BEST courses needed by experienced folks in the industry (and have also extended the same to Freshers via 4 month incubation).

As a customer I respect your intention to explore any other option - competition is good for the ecosystem as a whole! But kindly do ensure that you get quality as well, check with any other vendor on their trainers' credentials. From our end we have world renowned faculty, see:

www.linkedin.cim/in/ajeetha
www.linkedin.cim/in/svenka3

As far as we have seen the other 2 vendors *CLAIM* industry experts, but they do NOT name them/provide their real life profiles. I'm NOT suspecting (that'n none of my business) but as a customer you are entitled to ask for that level of detail.

Finally on the cost part of it - recently we have been offering good discounts for even small groups (3+ attendees) and another novel scheme we are trying out is - if there are more number of "unrelated" attendees even then we offer discount to *ALL*. True as a typical end user it is never cheap enough, but just some data point. Bottomline: CVC believes in the quality we deliver, we are into business, hence do offer *some* discount(s), but we don't want to be competing solely on pricing.

Good luck
Ajeetha, CVC
www.cvcblr.com
www.noveldv.com

system verilog classes in bangalore

Hello Madam Ajeetha..

Thanks for your valuable inputs as to what a fresher can expect.

first i should thank both Mr.Sreenivas & you.. i have been listening your names from past many days even at SNUG 09 too.

i did not intend to write anything wrong about CVC, i browsed a lot of info regarding systemverilog course and i felt yours was one of the best. but what i heared was you conduct courses on 2-3 day basis too and i though as fresher in SV it will be more usefull for me if i could go for an elaborated type of course so i started enquiring about other institutes.

its the same intention like every body that i wanted a cheaper and better course on SV this was the only reason why i wrote the previous reply.

till now i dint joing any SV course any where and if possible could you tell me did you start any course on SV for verification for the people who are relatively new to SV.

Thanks for your valuble support and i hope to get a reply for this message

Thanks again
Pradeep

iivdt

Pradeep,
We value your response, thanks!

See my replies embedded:

pradeepkumar481 said:
Hello Madam Ajeetha..
about CVC, i browsed a lot of info regarding systemverilog course and i felt yours was one of the best. but what i heared was you conduct courses on 2-3 day basis

Yes that's typically meant for working professionals (what we call as Corporate customers).

too and i though as fresher in SV it will be more usefull for me if i could go for an elaborated type of course so i started enquiring about other institutes.

till now i dint joing any SV course any where and if possible could you tell me did you start any course on SV for verification for the people who are relatively new to SV.

Thanks for your valuble support and i hope to get a reply for this message

Thanks again
Pradeep

Yes indeed we offer that - we have 10-day course and also a 1-month course. This has been a good success so far with the attendees as they look for new job, change from FPGA to ASIC field etc.

We are infact starting a new 10-day class during mid-sep, so if you are interested call us/email us ASAP.

We also have a short version - 2 day class next week, if that helps.

Regards
Ajeetha, CVC
www.cvcblr.com

iivdt.com

Hello Madam,

Thanks for your prompt response.. i would be contacting you soon..

Thanks again
Pradeep

cvc bangalore ajeetha

Hi Pradeep,
StellarIP Solutions Hyderabad is offering expert training on SystemVerilog Language for Verification , Assertion Based Verification ,Verilog Simulation with cadence IUS tool, OVM ( Open Verification Methodology), Specman-e language and eRM. (e Reuse Methodology).

Each module is of two months course and at affordable fee.

You can contact them on:
StellarIP Solutions Pvt.Ltd
Ph: 040-23417799
e-mail: training@stellarip.com

Regards,
Kushagrak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back