Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Multiple receivers / Multiple TV's

Status
Not open for further replies.

WilsonTroy

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
multiple tvs using multiple satellite receivers

My goal is to take eight satellite receivers and run them through modulators, combiners and splitters to a total of 25 TV's for individual viewing with each TV able to select from 8 channels without affecting the others. Any suggestions on how to achieve this and what equipment is needed. Thanks.

multi tv receivers

hi dear,

I am working here on a same system named as IPTV we are getting signals fom 10 sattellites and then we are through splitters distributing on the encoder as well as on recivers after this we are using device name stb aetup top box . this setup box is similarly work as a rciver regarding only this we can only watch the channels that is send by uson this stb through the encoder

multiple tvs and multple receivers

hi dear,

if you need any sort of moe help in this regard just tell me

multiple tvs and multiple receivers

let us know that are want to do it in Digital or Analogue system?

?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back