Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

1GB NAND Flash Memory with PIC

Status
Not open for further replies.

sr_raval

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
nand flash memory

Dear All,

I would like to implement 1GB NAND Flash memory on my hardware unit,any one know the chip number or something else?can you share design schematic?i don't know how to interface NAND flash chip with controller as i am doing first time,currently i am using PIC18LF4550 from microchip,if anybody have schematic of NAND flash with microcontroller please send me

nand flash hardware schematic

Dear Raval,

I too trying to Get the details for the same. If i get some Info will share our Knowledge

Regards
Prabakaran

Re: NAND Flash Memory

I am currently doing the same thing with an atmega. I am interfacing a Samsung K9WAG08U1A 2GB Nand Flash. Only needs 16 pins.

Unfortunately there is little information available, except in the datasheet. When it is complete, I will post my code.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back