Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Legacy bugs in @@ltium designer

Status
Not open for further replies.

MCMC

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all

@@ltium say that all legacy bugs are eradicated, and the attached pdf mention some of this that I don't know, if any knows whats it is please post it,

some users in this forum talk about this but no mention anything !!!

I don't understand what you are asking.

Legacy bugs are bugs from previous versions. All Altium is saying is that they've tried to fix all of the bugs from earlier versions before Summer 09.

It doesn't mean that there are no bugs in Summer 09. They created new ones when they added a bunch of new features such as doubling the number of available mechanical layers, supplier data, a new licensing system, colored nets, fab and assembly testpoint improvements, a new way of displaying DRC errors, faster DirectX displays, etc.

With new features there are always new bugs. However, this version went through seven beta versions before release to make it as clean as possible.

Hi House_Cat
thanks for reply
I understand that new features add new bugs !!

I search the forum because I remember some users talk about it, but I can't find anything maybe delete by moderators, but look @ltium say this

**broken link removed**

"Legacy Issues"

"Many long standing legacy issues have been addressed in this release, further demonstrating our commitment and resolve to bring you the very best unified design solution to empower your innovation and bring your electronic products smoothly to market. For a complete list of fixed issues, refer to the release notes."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back