Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Is there any alternate for LMC 567 as Resonating requency..?

Status
Not open for further replies.

akshay_d_2006

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
lmc567

Hello Guys,
I am a newbie here and am quite facinated with the helpful forum site. and specially with few of ppl like Audio Guru And FvM...

I wanna do a project n need help from you ppl.

D othr day i saw a Test tone generator.. But i thought its a silly project (for IIIrd Yr Student). So i want to make something which detects this test tones(if advanced any other sound tones). As in, I want the properties of a signal (Amplitude, freq and/or Type-sin, cos..) to be retrived after my project hears the tone. Atleast the freq. to be displayed.

I may use LMC 567 (which i know nothin abt it). But i thought can the resonating thing work insted of IC. an analog pot. which will change the freq. and resonate at the incoming signal freq.

Is it presice enuf?
What can i use for checkin other properties?

Thanking all who post in anticipaion.!!

lmc 567

Hi

You can use the AD5933 from ANALOG since it have DDS signal generator and a detector

But it is a too complex IC to work with for newbe or in comper to LMC567

All the best

Bobi

thanks Bobi

Added after 24 minutes:

But will the RESONATING THING WORK

Added after 3 minutes:

And how does a Auto Scan Frequency in Mobile FM's Work??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back