Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need FPGA development kit ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

vamanan

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
development kit fpag

Dear all,
If anybody want to sell used FPGA development kit in India, Please inform me. I am looking for one with Xilinx device.
Regards,
Vamanan

fpga development board student

Thnaks my dear friend for your helping hand. But I think buying from other countries need duty payment etc. Also sending money will also a problem. Any how thanks once again.

Hi,

I am from India, currently a graduate student living in Philadelphia. I have a Digilent Basys 2 board which I want to sell for$49. I can shipped it to you with USPS tracking for $49 + $30. I received a similar shipping when I was in India and no customs apply for such private shippings.

I could also send it along with my friend who is returning to Bangalore and have it shipped to you in Oct-09. In either case you can transfer the charges to my ICICI account.

Regards,

Karthik

karvin89 said:
Hi,

I am from India, currently a graduate student living in Philadelphia. I have a Digilent Basys 2 board which I want to sell for$49. I can shipped it to you with USPS tracking for $49 + $30. I received a similar shipping when I was in India and no customs apply for such private shippings.

I could also send it along with my friend who is returning to Bangalore and have it shipped to you in Oct-09. In either case you can transfer the charges to my ICICI account.

Regards,

Karthik

Dear Karthik,
I messged you. But I didnt get any reply. I am interested in buying from you. Give your mail id. I will mail you. Or mail me vamanan_2005@india.com

Status
Not open for further replies.